Since 2005 all actors in aviation are obliged to implement a safety management system according to ADR.OR.D.005, Regulation (EU) 139/2014. For this purpose GfL has developed the Safety Management System (SMS) Tool.
The SMS tool fulfills all requirements prescribed by the regulatory authorities according to Regulation (EU) No. 139/2014, ADR.OR.D.005. The functionalities include:
- Safety Manual, including mapping of all SMS processes and Safety Committees
- Reporting system with company-specific forms including notification tracking and hazard and risk assessment
- Creation of investigation reports from existing messages
- Process auditing: planning function, clustering of processes, thematic questionnaires, audit report with identified deviations
- Handling audit for checking handling service providers
- Company-specific airport safety reports generated from the system
- Extensive statistics function incl. message location statistics, ACI benchmark, etc.
- ECCAIRS2 interface for transmission and processing of Occurrence Reports
- file and document archive with rights and revision management
- lifetime license with unlimited number of users, multilingual interface
- web-based (PHP) browser application installed on a web server (typically Apache) in the client's intranet or a specified network area
- data storage of all data in a relational database (support for MySQL, SQL server, Oracle, PostgreSQL)
- support for mobile devices
- no additional license costs: the software is based on open source technologies (Apache, etc.)
Have we sparked your curiosity?
We would be happy to show you our product – do not hesitate to contact us